GET MORE WITH MONEYGRAM PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is open to all residents - natural persons of Republic of Macedonia aged 18 or over who are considered as a potential customer.
2. By participating in the Promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions which are part of this Program and to have agreed to be bound by them.
3. The mechanics of the entry is the following:
- a) A participant may receive a scorecard (the "Scorecard") together with instructions by visiting a MoneyGram agent location during the Promotional Period. Upon each subsequent Receive transaction the MoneyGram agent shall stamp, sign and date the Scorecard. When three (3) transactions have been carried out by the participant and three (3) stamps have been added to the Scorecard the participant shall be entitled to receive one (1) gift.
- b) All three (3) transactions must be carried out at the same MoneyGram agent location.
4. Entries from third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted.
5. here is no limit on the number of Scorecards a participant may complete. Each complete scorecard shall entitle a participant to one (1) free gift.
6. All participants must ensure that they provide a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address used for their entry.
The Promotion starts and is valid from 15/07/2014 and ends on 31/10/2014 or such shorter period as determined by MoneyGram in its absolute discretion (the "Promotional Period"). Any entries received after the closing date specified will not be accepted by the Promoter.
1. The benefits from this Promotion shall be consisted of discounts, premiums and gifts. These benefits shall be made available to qualifying participants at this Program at same MoneyGram agent location during the Promotional Period only and while stocks last. These benefits will be chosen and awarded by MoneyGram's agents under their own discretion and responsibility. Such prizes may vary depending on the agents. The time period from submission of requests for the benefit after fulfilment on the relevant conditions explained in this Program to delivery of the benefit by the agent is not more than 8 days. For further information on such prizes, please consult leaflets available at the locations and ask to MoneyGram's agents. The gifts are not exchangeable nor are they transferable.
2. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
3. The participants will be notified via email by the agent, that they have the conditions for the use of benefits and must confirm acceptance of their prize via reply email within 14 days of the notification email being sent.
4. The gifts must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternatives are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
5. The benefits and gifts is non-transferable and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gifts of an equivalent or greater value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
6. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within a reasonable period, the Promoter-agent (at its absolute discretion) shall inform in written the relevant participant to his/her home address.
7. If the participant does not comply with these requirements they will automatically forfeit their right to the benefits and another participant will be selected.
1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions participants agree that their personal data shall be stored on MoneyGram's database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. Each Participant is responsible for reading the MoneyGram Terms and Conditions;
2. Neither the Promoter, nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with the benefits offered.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with Macedonian Law on consumer protection and the Law on obligation relations.
4. Participants shall abide by applicable law and agree not to engage in fraud or abuse in the accumulation or use of gifts and benefits. Any actual or suspected misuse of the Program may result in immediate termination without notice at any time.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
6. Discounts, gifts or benefits earned through MoneyGram Promotion Program may be subject to tax liability. Any tax reporting or liability connected with the receipt or use of the MoneyGram benefits is the responsibility of the Participant.
7. MoneyGram's failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of any government for any reason, shall not be considered a breach of MoneyGram's obligations. If any of these types of events occur, MoneyGram may terminate the entire Program in its sole discretion with no obligation to the Participants.
8. These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All questions regarding this Promotion should be directed by email to Customer Services at email@example.com
The policy is regulating the Privacy Commitment of MoneyGram ("MoneyGram") and MoneyGram agents, committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all participants in this Program in accordance with international, EU standards and local law on Personal data protection for Macedonia.
MoneyGram want to ensure that all participants are aware of their practices for collecting and processing personal information, which is information about a person that can be used to identify that person. All partners, agents and other type of cooperates must be very well educated and informed about the requirements posted by Law on personal protection data and to apply all relevant policies.