Avoid being a victim of fraud
Never send money to someone you don’t really know
Are you sending money?
- ALWAYS know who you are dealing with, especially if it is an unsolicited prize or gift offer.
- ALWAYS research on an offer to be sure its real.
- ALWAYS remember that wiring money is like sending cash. When you send it, its gone - you cant get it back.
- NEVER wire money to someone you do not know. Never.
- NEVER deposit a check from someone who tells you to send some of the money back to them.
- NEVER send money to receive money.
Remember neither MoneyGram nor its agents will be liable if you ignore the fraud warnings above and still choose to send money.
DO NOT disclose your unique MoneyGram Reference Number to anyone other than the person receiving your funds.